Monday 22 March 2010

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME

I have done my A level yet im not satisfied with my results since my aim is too high but since my careless are so unforgivable so yeah...that my bad result BCD..im happy with my business studiess hehe since thats my pride among all subjects -___-!

My plans for 2010..i know its been a very long time i miss to update my blog...i mean "dgn senghaja" =P with i don't know the reason plg myb not used to it or busy with other thing well...who do u care??!! ok..back to my plans..first my aim is to further my studies...to degree of course its either locally or overseas..i don't really care too much if i don't get scholarship to UK but i know i will disappoint my parents..BUT f i get that scholarship what will happen to my love????? ='( so its very tough decision but whatever happen it must be the best!!!! i always love shahzwan n my family =) all of them are important to me especially SHAHZWAN!!! im so deeply in love with you =D

Its night now..n very quiet not even any single miss call i received....hmmm...what else should i talk about??? oh yeahh..im so hate today coz stuff that i want to order are out of stock!!! its MAC and Chanel makeup.. ='(!!!!!! i hope my mom will buy it soon so i can use it also =P

Tok!!! tok! tok!!! *open door* owh you again!!! *azmi smiling and pity face* he wanted to borrow my laptop but im using it so i refuse him =O nyaahahhahaha...i told him to use alwi laptop instead!!! or myb im going to give him my laptop then..aaaaaaaaaahhhh...

No comments: